Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Saturday, September 24, 2011
2301.



hahaha hi friends.
obviously he left me.
he said he wanted to concentrate on his studies? i respected his decision.
moreover, EOYs coming. idw him to drop to NA ofcos.
moving on after loving a girl is harder than moving on after loving a guy.
honestly when he left me i didnt feel sad? yeah.
but when she left idk why i cried like no tomorrow.

only a girl thinks that i'm not lesbian even after saying those things.
now, i'm only praying and praying. i wish my grandma's doing fine.
i badly want her to see me graduate. EOYs coming, i want to make her proud.
but with all my commitments, i dun think so i can bah.
life is so hard now. i think when i grow up life will be hell on earth for me.
shall go do homework now. been procrastinating since forever.

look at how happy we used to be. only you can cheer me up.

9:59 PM
Yours truly.