Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Friday, June 10, 2011
you're literally everything.


i swear this time i'll love you forever, till the end, nothing can separate us

HAPPY2NDMONTHSAYANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
And with that today's forking epic. Woke up at 9am, dad straight away sent me to the bus interchange, wait for the bus like 50 minutes _|_ Then nvm, board the bus, NO SEAT. GREAT WAY TO START THE DAY YEAH. Big butts pushed me around, I go step on their feet. Great. One farted at my back wtf _|_|_|_|_|_|_|_ smelly.

Reached Jurong, then go CCK~ I was 1.5hours early, so went to the library then read chicken soup ^^ Two students beside me, damn noisy, I giggled like shit when the whole library went SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Met Phoebe, Cherylene then Sayanggg~ Phoebe brought the big ball. And Cherylene's brother said he got small balls. #ironic.

Went to West Coast, totally sick there~ Felt like vomiting and stomach damn fuhfuhfuhqueen pain. Which reminds me, stupid sister, say I pregnant _|_ Oh well. Then went to Mac to eat late lunch. Damn hungry. After that went to Jurong Library, slack and eat. Controlled my laughter like shit, when Sayang said "My bag very empty, nothing to hug D: " I thought she knew lerhh, but end up never~ HAHAHAHAHA only after Cherylene piak her bag, she saw the Elmo^^

Went to Joo Koon, 10 minutes late~ Then went off, realised that I didn't give Sayang the carrrrrd >< Next time~ Home, bathe, Portal 2, online.

GRABSOMEBODYSEXYTELLEMHEY. Hey, I miss you already ^^

8:06 AM
Yours truly.