Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Thursday, June 9, 2011
all i need is for you to be here with me


and then I'll go to sleep.

8th June.
Woke up at 4.45am, went for tea party at school. After that ran all the way to Redhill, meet with Sayangggg. Tired shit larh. Met with supplier, than off to Lot1 with Sayangg. I went Mini Toons while she went for her batch gatheringg. Was at the cashier paying, then suddenly someone shouted my name. Turn aroundd, Wanyi and Sayang there~ Went back to Grandma's place, bathe and watch TV. Otpp with Sayangg at night, I can't sleep~ Took 1 hour 5 minutes until I finally want to sleep haiz.

9th June.
Woke up at 6.45am, got Sayang's morning message~ Idk why, suddenly collapsed then sleep back T.T Woke up at 7.05am, rush bathe, then sent mom to Toa Payoh. Headache all the way -.- Text Sayangg. Then went backk to Grandma's place, sleep, then went swimming.

Fuck you I wanna update in peace also cannot. Fuck fuck fuck. Continue update later.


5:49 AM
Yours truly.