Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Thursday, May 26, 2011
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FORRRR.


Hey, I love you, hold my hand? ;)

GRABSOMEBODYSEXYTELL'EMHEY
Lolol I keep saying that today. Well yeah, schooled. Sayang took my file and wallet >:( Comm Arts, damn coldddd. Sayang's hand until so scary o.o

Had Leadership Camp (: Was scared at first, then had some games, normal already~ Hope can get Council if not House. HAHA Ning Xuan = E P I C. I was the beauty, she beast, DAMN SCARY LEH ;cries. And yeah the hold-hand-keep-balloon-floating game also.

Ended at 6, went to Commonwealth, Sayang and Cherylene accompany~ Lool damn tired by then >< message and otp w sayangg, lolol I keep falling asleep seh. Got pissed :O

Sayang so good, from CCK>AMK send cousin home~ Tomorrow last day of school = last day to see sayang :/ HAHA 10th June coming upppp! 14/15 days :) This is damn dkwjfbwkjgbk man, not free on 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 16, 21 and 23. It's either Dikir or Canoeing. 10th if daddy allow I wanna HEHEHEHHEEHHEJWKBFKWJFBLJEBFLEF. Muahahaha.

Barbaiiii. Love you

Labels:


6:56 AM
Yours truly.