Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Please, no.


" I swear I don't want you anymore"

Seeing you talking to that girl, just kills me inside.
HXL, I'm going to find you.

2 free periods today, oh no damn depressed. Sayang didn't talk to me and.. mom suddenly appeared in my mind. Idk why, cried, yeah cried. Worse than the time I cried during Geog -.- Zz stupid me, yeah?

Went for additional Maths lesson in the Faraday lab, haha boring shit. Sayang took away my pocketknife.... She said she's tempted T.T Aiyohhhh~

Left school, sayang went for lunch and blahblahblah got into the train and suddenly damn sleepy so I slept.

Ohmypapa I saw my reflection in the mirror, damn bigsized x.x DOES 1KG REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!! die.

2:45 AM
Yours truly.