Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Hey you, you're the one I can't live without.


" I still remember you left me, just to get her. Bro, last long with her :) "

Schooled. As usual, f^^ked up :)
She flew to UK, so yeap had free time today. Sayang sat beside me, lolol I slept HAHA. Slotted in result slips. Played the piano while waiting for Mr LWK.

MT Fortnight cancelled, so waited for Sayang to finish hers instead of fetching sister lolol (Y) Damn bored. Learnt like 2 seconds of Haru Haru? -.- One hour babababa.

Sent Sayang to CCK~ Nothing better to do man. Keep laughing in the train from Redhill>Jurong East. Laugh until my wrist pain like shit. I see no link but fyeah lol.

Dad fetch me, ZOOM GO HOME.

Sayang arhhh, you this bastard baby, two failed attempts to drop/take my wallet (Y)(Y)(Y). MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

3:17 AM
Yours truly.