Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
girl, i wantcha.


No, I changed my mind.

DAMNFUCKINGBOREDLATODAY. Sayang online also nothing much that's talked. Sad.
Just now woke up at noon. Then on. Then off. Then went out with family. Damn crap.

BUT I LOVE MY HAIR TODAY. Somehow it doesn't feel rebonded, it's damn wavy ^^ Think it's the new shampoo dad bought.

10 days.

I don't feel happy, idk why.. Something's bothering my mind. Idk what. This is what a confused girl gets. AND I'VE BEEN WEARING MY JERSEY FOR THE WHOLE DAY -.- wtf.

I don't care, gonna spend $70 on that party tank, and $15 on the Patrick and Cookie Monster shirt. Gonna buy Domo on a later date. DIE.

I badly want to cry. And on a side note, I've always feltlikeslashing :'( I'M TIRED OF LIVING THIS SHITTY LIFE. idc. I can just jump down 18 floors and survive. Piak boom die.

4:50 AM
Yours truly.