Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Baby you're mine mine mine mine mine.


" Hey you, yeah you, you make my day special :) "

Woke up at 8:56am I AM SUCH AN EARLY RISER ON SUNDAYS WTF.
Currently Blogging/Tweeting/Facebooking/Youtube-ing/STOMPing.
Sayang's updating too~
I gave up skipping 1000 times, too tired already.
I find my bed extra comfortable today.. MUAHAHAHAHA.
I feel like going back to sleep. HEHE.
Kay. Nothing else to say~
Bai.

When I'm with you, time slows down to a stop, and all I can hear is your heartbeat :)
-evil laughter-

Kay. Not a goodbye. I feel like typing it a little longer. Just a little bit.
AHHHHHHHHHHH nothing else to say so yeah bye.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

hi i love unicorns. will you be my unicorn? HAHAHAHAHAHA big joke.

Labels: ,


9:54 PM
Yours truly.