Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Saturday, April 23, 2011
TWEET TWEET.


SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP.

Addicted to Twitter~
Today's Daddy day off, so went to do a little shopping after celebrating Brother's birthday.
At first, wanted to eat ice-cream only, then it was crowded, so we went to have Family Feast at KFC first.
Eat eat eat OMG I STOLE THE WEDGES HAHAHA. Then went to the playground to play ^^
Then passed by the ice-cream shop, not crowded already, so I got myself an Ice Kacang + Vanilla on top while brother got Banana Split.
After that went for a little shopping, I got a tub of skittles & pack of batteries for my camera.

One of the days after school, gonna drop by Made w/ Love to get some scrapbook stuff~

Love,
Iffah Khaliesah.

5:51 AM
Yours truly.