Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Friday, April 22, 2011
FYEAHHH.


" I wish you know, that I spend most of the time thinking about you "

Sayang's TPC ran out of battery, and now she's at her aunt's house, two blocks away .. She'll be back soon anyway (: I'm killing my time by playing Icy Tower .. LOL.

Just now, super hot, then I changed into sleeveless shirt lah, then Dad say,
" I don't want you going out with your friends, be it your guyfriends or girlfriends, in that sleeveless shirt "
I REMEMBERED THE SENTOSA TRIP WITH LEROY, NIC, CLARISSA, VICTORIA, AND MY OTHER FRIENDS :X I feel very guilty T.T I wore the sleeveless shirt lah omg. With hot pants wtf. Those WERE the days when I was wild. Waaaay wild -.-

I have disgusting arm muscles ok. I wish to cut down cut cut down on them. Yuck.

WAITING FOR SAYANG NOW, I SHALL PLAY ICY TOWER IN THE TIME BEING~ BYE

6:19 AM
Yours truly.