Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Saturday, April 16, 2011
CAN YOU GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE T.T



HELL YEA. Crescent turned 55.

FUNFAIR FUNFAIR. Met with/saw Dayana, Aqilah, Azfarisha, Lutfi Khalis, AJ & Kamilia~ Rode the meteorite with Dayana and Azfarisha, and the Gyrospin with Sherbala. Sambala took the Gyrospin and scream like mad woman sia HAHAHAHA.

GOLDFISH DIDN'T COME.

Ok. First part of the day me, Sayang, Sambala, Sherbala and Chocolate Abs got our hands all scribbled LOL. Few minutes later mine & Sayang's scribbles all ruined thanks to ICE T.T And so yeahhh~ I dragged literally dragged Sayang almost EVERYWHERE I go. Weehee~

AND MOM CAME with a guy... whom she ask me to call "Baba" AKA "Dad"

I SHALL BE A GOOD DAUGHTER AND NOT ASSUME ANYTHING ><
I love my sayang.

Love,
Iffah Khaliesah.

7:16 AM
Yours truly.