Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Baby I love you & I never wanna let you go.


Didikhaliesah
Hahaha I guess our names sound so good together loll.

I wanna do homework, but since 9am I've been in front of the computer, time check now is 11:06am oh shit right. I have like only today to complete all my homework
and why I'm not doing it?

You're distracting me. You know, our 2nd is in 5 days. Whoa. I haven't heard from you for 25 days.

1. I wanted to transfer to Sengkang Sec cause you're there.
2. I didn't want to transfer to Sengkang Sec cause they do not have canoeing as CCA there.
3. I wanted to transfer to Sengkang Sec cause it's nearer to my sister's school.
4. I didn't want to transfer to Sengkang Sec cause they have bitchy girls.
5. I wanted to transfer to Sengkang Sec cause I'm tired of travelling far.
6. I didn't want to transfer to Sengkang Sec cause
-I have awesome seniors over at Crescent like Angelia and Natascha
-They have guys at Sengkang Sec
-I'm scared I will get influenced by the people over at Sengkang and drop out
-I'm scared you'll be ashamed of me.

Therefore.
I SHOULD.
NOT.
HAHA.
FUCKYOU DOMO.

8:03 PM
Yours truly.