Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Last words for my dearest people :)


Simply dedicated to some of the people I love and cherish :)

Wen Han
You never fail to make me smile everyday since the last two years. I remember there was a time where I cried in class, you came up to me and asked if everything was okay. I said no of course, and you told me some of your lame (but to me it's awesome) jokes and cheered me up. I won't forget the last day of Primary 6, you played with my phone non-stop & drained the battery, but I don't mind one bit. You took my camera and snapped random pictures and drained my memory space, but I didn't mind that too. You were the one I share my secrets with, and I know you kept it very well with you and you still do. You crazy little man, :) Sincerely, Banana.

Terrance
Whoa, you the one who threatened to kill me with the penknife! Jahahaha but I know you were just playing around. I remember you had this ultra-squeaky voice. I love that voice very much, and I always mock you but you didn't mind. Once, you were there for me too. You told me not to care about her, and ignore her. I did of course. But now, there's no need to ignore her, she's my all-time-favourite Bun! Kay I have nothing much to say, just all the best in future. You won't read this anyway won't you :) Sincerely, Banana.

Clarissa
YOOOOO BUNN! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH I HAVE PRACTICALLY NOTHING TO SAY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN KAY DON'T CARE BOUT BASTARDS THEY SUCK. I LOVE YOU :P Sincerely, SuperBun.

Victoria
Youuuuu. Nothing much to say also. But yeah, I love the time when GVSI were together, we had so much fun and always laugh and joke around during recess. There was once where I laughed till I peed in my pants! *shhhhhhh. I admire Terrance's courage to confess to you, but you ignore him oh how could you hahahaha but nevermind. All the best in future, I love you! :) Sincerely, Iffah.

Last but not least,

Rusyaidi
Hey deaaaaar. You mean the universe to me! I know you won't read this but yeah, thanks for being there for me all this while, taking care of me, entertain my lame jokes, helping me when I'm in need. I appreciate all those, a lot. If I were to list down everything that you did for me in a book, I probably need thousands or those books. Even though, sometimes I break your heart, just so you know, I hope you know, that I don't mean it. Even though, sometimes I did something wrong and you'd scold me, I know you meant the best for me and you don't want me to be someone baaaaaad. I know sometimes you are just not in the mood to reply me. That doesn't mean you don't love me anymore righttt! I know you'll always do :) So yeah, too long already lah, you also know what I'm going to say. Meet up soon k love. Sincerely, Iffah Khaliesah.

P/S, I miss your midnight calls. Iloveyouuuuu.

So that's about all! I think so :/ There's so much more but I just wanna say it to these guys&ladies.

Love,
Iffah D'Khaliesah.

Labels:


7:54 AM
Yours truly.