Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Saturday, February 12, 2011
I'm not perfect, but I keep trying♥


I AM THIRTEEN, I AM A TEENAGER, I AM OLD HAHAHA.

This year birthday, not much. Class bought cake for me (: They gave markers as birthday present, cos I fricking love those markers man. Some gave card, some just wished me happy birthday and hug me like one sotong liddat. ANYWAYYYYY.

Assssss I saw Rusyaidi la lol. Fvck man, I miss him damn much D: That was the only time, I could stare/look at him for a long time without getting caught. K la I sound like one fricking pervert but seriously that guy isafrickingraresight. His brown hair ahhh i miss playing with it. Kill me now i go ignore him he saw me also but i just kept walking like nobody's business D:

Today got 1-star Proficiency Course damn fun lah k. Well hahaha we got lost but nvm Hannah found us. Capsizing is funnn you get to not breathe for 10 seconds try that now i bet you cant hahahaha. Need to swim at least 100m, fishhh. Lin was like AHHHHHHH WAIT FOR ME I CANNOT SWIM PROPERLY!!!! hahahaha. We go splash water at her. Damn fun la tmr got one more session then I get the cert then can officially represent Crescent in competitions.

Love,
Iffah D'Khaliesah.

Labels:


5:03 AM
Yours truly.