Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
13♥ Je T'aime.


Dear diary,
I love my boyfriend. End of story. Bye.

K LAH JOKING! :P

Really, I love him very much. Best Chinese New Year's Eve ever. Can't wait till my birthday, maybe meeting up with him(: Or every Fridays. Hmm.

He's now at 7eleven. Waiting for him to come back (: He got something for me, and I got something for him yaaaaayy. *Psst, I got him a keychain for Valentine's, my school's I&E invention. I ordered I and R, he said he's taking the I and I'm taking R. I shall elaborate more about my school days :)

STRICTLY FOR SCHOOL FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS.

Yo peeps! How school omg mine is tiring like shit. I couldn't wake up. K end of story bye. CANOEING ROCKS.

Love,
Iffah D'Khaliesah.

6:47 AM
Yours truly.