Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
& You make me feel,


" Like I'm the only girl in the world . "

HAHA, JOKING.

Lol. Heheheh nothing better to do. I shall spam some stuffffff.

I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it? I miss you, don't you get it?

I bet you don't D:

LOL SCHOOL ROCKS WHEN eh? Lol Honey Stars fell on my laptop. omg they're soo delicious. Anyway. lol i've nothing to say. Tomorrow's Wednesdayyy and my 1 week 1 day in Crescent. OHYES,

THE LAPTOP THAT WE CRESCENTIANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BUY IS A KILLER.

$2249 huh. My dad's salary lower than that sia. Zzz-.- Any kind souls out there to pay 100% for the TPC? :) Hehhehehe.

I love you very much and I miss you :)

Loveeee,
Iffah Khaliesah.

My password rocks. \m/

5:12 AM
Yours truly.