Friday, December 31, 2010
30; Happy 2011 :)
Enough hate posts, sick & tired of it -.-
YAYYYYY, it's 7:47pm now, 5 hours & 13 minutes to 2011 xD Sucha sad thing though, I can't spend it with you. Oh well, I shall go outside at 12midnight, prepare popcorn (even thou kinda exaggerating), and enjoy the one-hour firework display infront of my house (Y).
Yay, I'm a Crescentian! Yellow top, turquoise skirt. And I could proudly say, my mum's a Crescentian too :') Good thing though, cos we can use sport shoes or normal shoes. AND. allowed to use handphone \m/ Ohyes, second day of school, going Canoeing :DD Fourth day of school, CAMPFIREEEE. My hairstyle for school, either clip up fringe, or cut slanted fringe. Hehehee.
So here's my new year wishes/resolutions.
- Just to pass & get A1 for every tests and exams.
- Make mum proud.
- Don't cry because of nonsensical stuff. Only cry because of mum & dad.
- Build up my immune system, try to not get sick easily.
- Help dad in financial stuff.
- Reduce phone bill.
- Try not to spend more than $2 a day.
- Meet up with Dayana at least once a week.
- Take care of the baby well.
- 6C Class Chalet in March to be a success.
- Mum & Dad to be happy & healthy & every other good stuff.
- Mum II & Dad II to be happy & healthy & every other good stuff.
- Not to be sad on my birthday.
- Make new friends.
- Grandma & Granddaddy to be in good health.
- No more wars, lolomgfuck I'm sick of it.
- Pass my history & geography! I SUCK AT IT.
- Buy mum the watch she always wanted on her birthday.
- Control my diet.
- Not to gain more than 2kg in 2011.
- Get gold/first in national competition.
- Donate a sum to Grandmummy's mosque.
- Teach sister.
- Last but not least :) ,
- Lastlongwithhim. hehehehehe.
I LOVE YOU ALL! Bye 2010, Hello 2011, I missed you so much.