Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Thursday, December 30, 2010
29; Proudly a Crescentian :)



Two words. FAME MONSTER.

Omg seriously, why are you like that? Add random people, even add my ex whom you don't know! Walao damn pathetic sia you. I pity you very much. And also, stop being so bhb can-.- Very irritating. Tsk.

Ohwell enough dwelling on that idk what. Today went to Crescent to buy my books & uniform. DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. $450 -.- Alya went earlier than me, when I reached there at 10am. Whoa. The skirt, like damn frigging long. A little bit higher above the ankle. And I realised something shocking. Above my waistline, only 30cm. Omg like I so thin meh?! LIKE STICK SIA. Lucky my leg not like chopstick -.- As for the shoes, I using sport shoes. The one I bought with.. Danish. Heh.

I can't wait to start school, in 5 days (: Praying to get the same class as Alya.

Love,
Iffah Khaliesah.

Labels:


4:15 AM
Yours truly.