Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Monday, December 27, 2010
28; Don't you get it?!





Disappointed D: Ignore ignore ignore. Is that all that boys do?! Ugh. Nvm, you don't understand. Hell yea that's true (Y)

You disappoint me with one word. "No". That's all you could say.
Browsing through the pictures we had last time. I realised. How happy we were. 11 months. Never made it to 12. Sigh, what's done, can't be undone.

KAY THOSE PARAGRAPHS ARE RANDOM, BO LIAO, STUPID, MEANINGLESS. WOO. Let's start anew. hehe.

Stalking his mom. Hehe xD. Seeing the pictures of their outing, events, or just random stuff, reminds me of me, my mum & dad. I was a rich baby okayyy hehehe :D. Went to Australia, Hong Kong, NZ and Indonesia. I wanna stay with mum badly. I could just wish upon a star~ Next 11:11 ehhh.

Love,
Iffah Khaliesah.

Labels:


10:30 AM
Yours truly.