Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Monday, December 20, 2010
22; Fugging b^tch -'-


" Your knife , my back. My gun , your head. Simple "

Yeap, I'm irritated with you-'- Ugh you just make me wanna puke on your head. You know what I like best about you? You die in the end. :D

Hehe. Sister using the lapt with msn & fast internet -.- So I'm using the laptop with only blogger/facebook/twitter/tumblr and slow internet. Fug. I go bathe, she go take the other laptop. Z. No fairrrr. And now it's a usual routine eh.

Morning - Chat w Rusyaidi & do some youtube-ing.
Afternoon - Chat w Rian/Rusyaidi/Ijul (Didi's cousin)/some other peopos.
Night - Blog & tumblr. Chat w Leroy & some other people.

Heheheheheh. It's the same almost everyday. And ohya. It's the 20th today. 2 more days to school posting results, 2 more weeks to Secondary School. Hell yeah I'm ready okay.
My mind is set to be in a girls' school^^.

I just trimmed my bangs just now. It's slanted, from left to right. I aim to make it look like a fringe. But as usual, FAIL T.T

SHOUTOUT TO ALL: I FUGGING HATE MY SISTER AND EVERYTHING SHE DOES ANNOYS ME AND IRRITATES ME.

Love,
Iffah Khaliesah :D

Labels: ,


3:22 AM
Yours truly.