Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Saturday, December 11, 2010
15; I saw you in my dream last night.


" You told me not to be scared, cos you'd be there for me "

Haha kaayyyy I can't think straight cos listening to LMFAO's catchy musicccc. Will distract me damn easily. hahahhaah OKAY ST-music-U.

Kay I can type calmly now. Ugh. Last night. Dreamt about a lot of stuff. Sad stuff. & I woke up like, WHY THE EFF ARE YOU IN MY DREAM?! I mean, okay, it's over but. Pros say that you dream of that person cos you've been thinking of that person too much. *shocked face like shiat* I didn't think about that person too much kay. zomfg lmbfao.

Hoo I'm at home alone now and there's no food I don't know how to cook and there's no drinks and I don't know how to make tea.

Dad - At work.
Mum - Family Gathering.
Siblings - Family Gathering.

I didn't go the family gathering as I felt a little bit sick in the morning and turns out that I have fever hehehehe so didn't go. My god how pissed they were. And I'm grounded for the rest of the year meaning I cannot go to the class outing on Monday and they are going BOWLING/BOLWING (credits to ChengYap). Ughhhh my life is gonna suck.

And I somehow suddenly miss some people. & Ashfan's in Singaporeeeee! Too bad I'm grounded omg. Cannot go SG and talk talk talk talk talk talk to him ON THE GODDAMN PHONE.

Z -.-

Love,
Iffah Khaliesah.

Labels:


9:56 PM
Yours truly.