Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
10.5; Listen up.


" & baby, you're the one & only thing on my mind "

See that quote up there? I really mean it. I'm a goddamn impulsive person. & cos of that, my left arm hurting. God knows what I did. &the title is 10.5, cos I deleted #10. For some bloody shitty reasons. & let me repeat again for the third time,

Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak
Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak
Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak
Idunwanbreak Idunwanbreak

There now I said it 22 times.
And I choreographed a dance for Just A Dream by Nelly. Wah damn random.

kthxbai. Iloveyou.

6:03 AM
Yours truly.