Hit that Rainbow
colours too dull and spammed with imperfection
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
2; Class Chalet.


"Smile like everything's okay."

Yeah, imma do that. Coscoscos, Dad's gonna ground me if I don't clean my room, sparkly clean, before he gets home at night. Ahshtz. :/

Chose my secondary schools, Cedar followed by Crescent, Ngee Ann, XinMin, Hai Sing Catholic & Edgefield. Cedar please, preferrably. Hope can lah. Aggregate 251 (248+3), they dare reject me? :D Heeee. So I'm cleaning my room now, hoping to be done before midnight. Sigh. Anywayyyy, there's apparently a girl, who doesn't understand the meaning of,

"OI BTCH, I'M BUSY. SO PLEASE STFU."
I told her to get the dictionary and add an "I" between B and T in btch. And also for the STFU case, she might as well not know. I told her it's pronounced as "stufu".

And I found money$money$money while cleaning my room! HEEEEEE :D

Love,
IffahKhaliesah.

Labels:


4:42 AM
Yours truly.